Thursday, September 22, 2011

Uhh YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

OK , I usually like to keep my blog upbeat , but this is just some things I can't ignore!


Yesterday, in Jackson, Ga a man by the name of Troy Davis was strapped to a gurney in the death chamber and given lethal injection. What happened to land him in this terrible demise? He was charged for killing police officer Mark McPhail on Aug 19,1989. Before he was injected; his final word were


"I am innocent," Davis said moments before he was executed Wednesday night. "All I can ask ... is that you look deeper into this case so that you really can finally see the truth. I ask my family and friends to continue to fight this fight."
--- From CBS NEWS





This is a case that as been waiting for a end for 22 years, and though Troy Davis is no longer here . I believe that the case is still long from being over .
There is said to be no real evidence of the gun or bullets in his possession .The case against him consisted entirely of witness testimony which contained inconsistencies even at the time of the trial. Since then, all but two of the state's non-police witnesses from the trial have recanted or contradicted their testimony.-amnesty


My Take: This is my issue 22 years is a long time to convince yourself that you didn't do something and long enough for witness to have blurry memories. Im Not saying that he couldn't be innocent or guilty! Everyone is making this a RACE THING , I am a firm believer that racism does exist. BUT I don't think this is one of those things. He might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time but everyone is not looking at it from everyones point of view. 






I will Continue On Next Post where Im going with This!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment