Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Original Me

You spend so much time searching for designer things.
Do you want it because you like it or because everyone else has it or so it seems!
What do you want ?
You answer idk but you expect to be happy without knowing these things!
Why didn't those past relationships workout?
Still don't know but steady put that ass out!
Well what makes you happy or sad ?
Generic answers well everybody answers like that
Is that your laugh or is it borrowed too How about your style oh kinda sampled too
Be a flier instead of watching someone that flew.
I really wish I had knew You

Knowing who you are and having a clear vision on where your going is what I have done to better me ! Because In the end who needs more copies of copies , I'd rather be the original ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment