Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Uhh UMM OK!



Ummmmm .....  I don't even know where to start. at First Glance I was Like Man is You SERIOUS with this ISH ISH, right here! " I Gone Lie Man I'm 50 Tyson" WHO IN THE HELL SAID  YOU WAS LYING ?  I'm just saying! lol But then I realized that he is really serious about this and he might just have a problem.
*** Well with a Little research I find That he Does In Fact have AUTISM .
Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Autism affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize; how this occurs is not well understood.

--Wikipedia

 For more information about Autism :Go to http://www.nationalautismassociation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment