Monday, October 18, 2010

Uhh Did They Just Say ...

Have you ever been at the club trying to have a good time and that other species won't leave you alone.
Well here are some of those pick up don't ! Just leave these lines right here on this page  because they will get you know where.
Lmao



-Damn, girl you look like a million Bucks
** This line has been heard a million times
-Whats your favorite island ?
** Come on your broke ass , is looking up at me in VIP , you can't  buy No Island Lol
Whats your sign
**ladies men can care less about zodiac compatibility so why ask
-I want to "f " The shit out you
** If your looking for only that , by a means go ahead. But if your looking for a relationship bad move

*****)Other Just Corny lines ******
"In The words Of Madea  Just stUpid"
-Did it Hurt, When You fell from Heaven
-Does Your feet hurt, because you been running through my mind all night
-Are You a Genie , because my dreams just came true
-Where u talking to me, Oh no, Well please start
-Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
-I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
-You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
-I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
-You look life my first wife! (how many have you had?) none.
-Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
-I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it gonna be?
-If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

No comments:

Post a Comment